Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My First Day Blogging!

So hello everyone!
 This is my very first day blogging and I'm super excited to share my journey into Homesteading with everyone else in the world! And hopefully inspire other people to join in the Homesteading way of life.   As for this post what we've done for the last few weeks prior to this blog, we (my husband, father-in-law and I) have been hard at work on my barn.  Because I am a total eager-beaver and have bought my animals before my barn was quite ready. :)
But lessons learned we now have three pigs, two LaMancha does and a buck, and assorted cats.  My does are currently pregnant and I'll be crazy excited once they kid and I can get milk and post pictures of adorable goat kids, because who doesn't love that?
In the meantime we shall end this update for today and come back with more adventures tomorrow to share my first time with melt-and-pour soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment